Have you considered shopping for gifts that are green, ethical and health centred? Neal’s Yard have a 20% discount from Wednesday 30th November from 3pm to Friday December 2nd 9am. Why not have a browse and benefit from the discount here?
I love so many of the Neal’s Yard products but if you were to ask me ‘what are my top 5?’ at a push (as I have quite a few favourites) they would be….
- The oil diffusers, I love the Amaya and the Lumie body clock which has several functions INCLUDING diffusion!
- The arnica and eucalyptus salve, especially now the winter is truly here…petroleum free ! Arnica for the lumps and bumps and eucalyptus for the colds and the chesty season..no toxins thank you
- The amazing hot chocolate (organic cocoa complex), now I have to confess I am not a chocolate person but I got to tried it out just this weekend at Neal’s Yard and it is just divine. It has such a rich texture and not too bitter or too sweet and some great ingredients such as ashwaganda, maca, rhodiola rootextract to support those adrenals during stress
- The Frankincense intense cream, great for the mature and non mature skin 😉
- The wild rose beauty balm…it is like a 10-in-1 balm, not to mention the delicious aroma.
Shop here for the discount and why not go green with your Christmas shopping this year?
ooohhh I just can’t help myself but the portable diffuser is fab too….no more of those toxic Christmas tree air fresheners in the car 😉
Happy green shopping!